Sunday, November 4, 2012

Back from the Dead!

WELL well well  it's been a couple of months since I've last blogged. I just haven't been in a blogging mood. I'm hoping it was the crappy winter weather. But you know how life gets a little busy some times. At this point in time I feel more comfortable at where my life is and feeling really really happy!! SO lets hope more blogging as well!

So what have I been up to in the last few months:


We've taken our old kitchen out and got a new one. It still isn't finished!! But once it is I'll post a pic up. I love having a handyman husband! 


The dreaded 30th birthday parties. Didn't think all my friends and I turning 30 would come quick! 


Spending more time with my girlfriends.


Saw Regurgitator live at the HiFi Bar!


Parklife in Sydney. Must say though, I think that will be my last festival with that type of music. I might stick to laid back festivals from now on. 

Think I might add an outfit post in here as well! 






Dress: Melody Textured Dress Cotton On
Shoes: Cilla T Bar Sandal Cotton On
Bracelets: Cotton On Charity Bracelets

This is what I wore to work on Friday. This dress comes in four colours. You guessed it, I've bought three of the four dresses. If it feels nice on and looks good I'll buy more! 

Any who.... It's a little hot so I'm off to have another glass of wine and catch up on some blogs!! 

I've missed you all so much! 

xxx








8 comments:

  1. So good to see you back lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow great to see you back again.

    Glad to see life is good for you, that yellow dress is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back! love that last outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back. I also go through moods where I can't be stuffed blogging. But I think, if I have a break, will I come back??

    I love your hair colour - simply gorgeous!

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoorah, you're back! Lovely that's it's sunny there, I can live vicariously through you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I totally understand when people take a blogging hiatus. It's really, REALLY hard to blog when you're not in a blogging mood.
    I love your yellow dress. It's absolutely adorable.

    Best wishes,

    Zabrinah
    [your everyday girl,
    writing about guys]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay so glad you're back!! Looks like you've had a busy few months! I'm loving your hair colour btw, it really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!
Thanks so much for supporting me!
Pip xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails