Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Outfit Post!






Bolero: Just Jeans, Dress: Cotton On, Tights: Rubi, Boots: ROC, Necklace: Cotton On

This is what I wore to work today. Soooooooomany new and nice things are coming into work. At the start of each month we have to VM (visual merchandise) the whole store, in separate brands. So every month we get sent new stock... I'm like a kid in a candy store. Managers get 25 items at 50% off each month. It's only the 7th August and I've already used 18! That's NUTS!! 7 of them were for my best friend Stefanie who was in town last weekend... still that's 11 to myself in 7 days...whoops.

I purchased a body con dress today from work...*SHOCK HORROR* I know right? 


I don't normally wear fitted clothing... well not for a good 5-6 years I haven't. I'm willing to give it a go. Everyone has their own little insecurities of their bodies and mine is wearing fitted clothing. I also bought this super cute skirt from work.


I bought a navy one with white polka dots. Cannot wait to wear it!

Till next time lovelies xxx



5 comments:

  1. I love the racer back on the dress, really funky :)

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That body con dress is hot, you will rock that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polka dot skirt is too cute for words! I'll def be looking out for it next time Im in Cotton on! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!
Thanks so much for supporting me!
Pip xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails