Thursday, August 9, 2012

Flower Power





Top, Jeans and scarf: Cotton On, Shoes: Rubi

I have a slight obsession with floral pants and tights. Last week I was wearing normal plain denim. My husband was shocked and said, "Are you wearing NORMAL jeans today? Are you feeling ok?". I wore these to work yesterday. 

Megan from Time After Tea is doing a post on Florals as it's coming very close to Spring here in Australia. If you have a photo of yourself rocking anything floral shoot Megan a email. Here's the link to her post. 

DO you wear anything floral? 




6 comments:

  1. Eeck thank you so much Pip, I am so nervous that no one will email me and I will have to do an awkward this is just me wearing floral post haha!! Cotton on is rocking the floral jeans, I want to play in your wardrobe I bet it is full of great cotton on stuff!
    Magpie season is the worst I pretty much hide inside all september and october haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those floral pants are so rock and roll on you, Pip! Love em! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just from another world, I am so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit!

    The other day I was watching TV and the ad for Just Jeans new candy coloured jeans came on and I said to my husband, "Do you think I could wear those?" And he looked at me like I was insane. My wardrobe is very neutral you see, so it would seem we're on opposite ends of the scale, haha!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOVE those jeans! I am obsessed with florals at the moment too! Just emailed meg xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!
Thanks so much for supporting me!
Pip xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails