Monday, July 23, 2012

Bring back the 90's!!!



Top, Jeans, Scarf: Cotton On, Shoes: Rubi

If you follow me on instagram you'll notice I have a slight obsession with printed jeans and tights. I forgot to take a proper photo with my camera this morning. So I got one of the girls at work to quickly take a photo. So apologises for the blurry photo. 

All this floral reminds me being in primary school and LOVING the Australian girl band, Girlfriend. They were HUGE back in the day. I really do love 90's fashion... I think the 90's are the new 80's. 

I love wearing bright wacky prints. Makes me smile. 

xxx



3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with printed jeans too right now, and those ones are great!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving print jeans as well, they look so good.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!
Thanks so much for supporting me!
Pip xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails