Thursday, March 3, 2011

These boots are made for dancing!

Picked up these boots today from another local store in town. Their Windsor Smith and I am in love with them. 


 I love how I can wear them two different ways. Fold them up, or fold them down. I'm seeing Chemical Brothers next Thursday in Sydney so I'll have to test them out then. I'll be dancing like a demon!
This weekend I finally have the whole weekend off and I get to spend it with Ben. Here are a few things I am looking forward to this weekend.

Ben hopefully, fingers crossed sells his car to a guy on Saturday. It will help us fund some of the wedding!



Seeing a dress maker about getting my wedding dress made.
Don't worry, this is not my dress. It's by the same Fashion Designer Oscar de le Renta. I have found a dress from his 2010 collection and I'm getting it made. 


Going shopping to find some black heels to go with my purple dress from my previous post.


Getting dressed up on Saturday night and going out for Ben's cousin 40th at Nelsons Bay.
I don't get out much, so when I do I love to dress up!!! 

Make sure you check out my Twitter!

8 comments:

  1. Love those boots! They are awesome :) S is going to Chemical Brothers on Thursday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know about the sizing... I'm thinking of buying boots from ASOS tonight, but I'm freaking out about the sizes. S is going with his mate, I totally wasn't invited :( It's a school night anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Chemical Brother, thay rock! Have fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boots, have a lovely night out..i agree the best bit is getting dressed up ;-)) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those boots.
    Enjoy your weekend together you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool boots ... I'm looking out for some new boots for winter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I like the look of those boots. The fold down option is quite nifty. Have fun at Chemical Brothers! Jealous!

    And yes, I am going to Glasto. So unreal! Will have PLENTY to blog about come June/July

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!
Thanks so much for supporting me!
Pip xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails