Monday, October 18, 2010

Jealous Much?

I've been meaning to do this a few days ago... and I just remembered. 10 more sleeps till I am on HOLIDAYS! Here are a few photos of the house we're staying at in Byron Bay.

Welcome to CASA De Playa








All photos taken from Stayz.com.au.

The house is a couple minutes from Byron and the beach is pretty much our backyard. I am praying for beautiful weather as we have had lots of rain and windy weather.

how was every one's weekend? I had a splendid weekend, even if I was designated driver all weekend I was very amused seeing drunk people. Made me smile.... I smiled even more when I woke up hungover free.

I'm looking forward to a busy week. Ben and I are going back to Newcastle Thursday to find him a shirt and I have to buy some wedges... more on that tragic story tomorrow. This weekend I have one of my dearest friends hen's party this Saturday. My bestie Stef and I organised the whole thing for her. Bless her, she had absolutely no idea so we took over. WE'll be cooking up a storm Friday night. Bringing back memories when Stef and I were younger baking every weekend. :)


9 comments:

  1. I am jealous! I really want to visit Australia and so does hubby! That looks gorgeous xx

    Have a wonderful time you are so spoilt living in such a lovely country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could be very jealous but as I like you so much I'll try not to go too green with envy.
    It looks fabulous, you are such a lucky girl.
    Have fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! This was the house we were meant to be staying in on our Byron trip, but the owners pulled a "oh we've changed our minds and we want to stay there that weekend, sorry" on us. It looks amazing. Hope you enjoy your stay and that the weather holds up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That house looks so lovely - very jealous! Let me know if you find some wedges. I have been looking for ages and havent found any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh that looks so beautiful, i want to live there! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like so much fun!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl you know it! I am beyond jealous! I hope you have a fantastic time & get some well deserved rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe the weddings are so imminent - that went fast! The beach house looks perfect - I'm crossing my fingers for beautiful, warm, sunny days for you! Can't wait to hear the wedges story. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, fuck YES I am so jealous much!!!

    I would love to stay in that house. FOREVER.

    Xx,
    Mae Lu, thereafterish.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!
Thanks so much for supporting me!
Pip xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails