Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stupid Slow Broadband!

Just a quick update to let you guys know I'll try my best to post on my blog for the next 2 weeks. Somehow we have gone over our limit on our broadband..which we think is absolute shit! As we have been downloading the same or even less amount of music. Ben think's someone else is using our internet too, he knows more about this as he's the technology nerd. It's so slow it's unbelievable, it will go back to normal on the 27th of December! ARGH I'm dying without the internet. HELP!

pip xxx

P.S Australia is so slow with technology.... we are like at the bottom of the world list for broadband, we get tv shows late, and I think half the wolrd even forgets we are evena  country!

5 comments:

  1. Too bad for the internet , hope it will be better ! Arrgghhh same here in Indonesia , that's sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, not good! Hope you get it sorted soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not having the internet is one of the worst feelings in the world! Hope you're up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!
Thanks so much for supporting me!
Pip xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails